Hello Willy,

I believe the client (mstsc.exe) connects to the Gateway server via RPC
over HTTPS (443), the gateway then terminates this, and makes a new normal
RDP connection to haproxy, and then onwards to the Real servers, so in this
case the Gateway is the client to haproxy.

However what seams to be happening is that the loadbalancer then balances
the connections as normal but does not seam to honor the MSTS cookie at
all. its there in the packet capture and its encoded IP match the correct
server but it seams haproxy ignores it.

My haproxy configuration is still the same as in the previous issue and
works fine if the mstsc client connects directly. its only when it goes via
the Terminal Server Gateway server it breaks.  The odd thing is other
Session Broker enabled loadbalancers work, its just haproxy that seams to
ignore the cookie in this configuration.

Kind Regards,