Hi Mathew,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 05:05:17PM +0100, Mathew Levett wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> Thanks for the patch and the clarification.  That makes total sense now and
> seams to work perfectly.....Untill you add a Remote Desktop Gateway server
> into the mix.  when I then add that I go back to the same issue of sessions
> not being reconnected when going via the gateway server.  however direct
> connections to the TS farm VIP are fine. its only when going though the
> Gateway server first that it breaks.
>
> Packet captures on the loadbalancer show the same traffic for working and
> non working and they all include the token as expected but i just can not
> get the sessions that come in via the gateway to reconnect to existing
> sessions.  Anyone have any ideas or seen this before?

Just to be sure to understand, a first connection goes from the client to
the gateway, then a new connection goes from the client to haproxy hoping
to reach the correct server and it fails, that's it ? Or does the gateway
forward the connections to haproxy ? That part is not clear to me, so I'm
not sure I understand what the issue can be.