-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jeff Zellner [mailto:j...@olark.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013 14:54
Para: Fred Pedrisa
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Assunto: Re: High CPU Usage (HaProxy)

Hi Fred,

I imagine that your high load is due to running many instances of HAProxy,
but hard to be 100% without all the information.

Load indicates that there are processes waiting to execute, so by reducing
the number of HAProxy processes you should see a reduced load (but still
high cpu utilization).

You can accomplish the same effect as reloading settings by running another
HAProxy process with the -sf parameter (this would potentially lead to more
load, but could be mitigated by combining your many instances).

>From the manpage:

     -sf <pidlist>
              Send  FINISH  signal  to the pids in pidlist after startup.
The processes which receive this signal
              will wait for all sessions to finish before exiting.
This option must be specified  last,  followed
              by any number of PIDs. Technically speaking, SIGTTOU and
SIGUSR1 are sent.

Cheers,
Jeff