Hi Fred,

> I am using many haproxy instances, for separated projects.
>
> This is causing a high cpu usage, and a high load in the OS up to 12.00
> and so on.
>
> The question is, using just one instance, would reduce the CPU load, or
> it would make no difference at all ?

There is no way we can tell with the information you gave us.

Please describe how exactly your architecture looks like, what hardware
and software you have (OS, kernel and haproxy release), how you configured
haproxy, how many concurrent connections you have and a much traffic you are
forwarding.

Also, I suggest you show us some top or ps outputs, as the load can easily
come from the system as well.

Regards,

Lukas