Bapiste,

No that was not the idea but I was debugging with someone of
pfsense/haproxy so suggestions were good.

This is what I use for RTMP:

frontend rtmp_https
        bind                    xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443 name
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443 ssl  crt /var/etc/haproxy/mycert.pem
        mode                    tcp
        log                     global
        maxconn                 99999
        timeout client          600000
        use_backend             rtmpbackend_tcp_ipvANY if
        default_backend         rtmpbackend_tcp_ipvANY

backend rtmpbackend_tcp_ipvANY
        mode                    tcp
        balance                 leastconn
        timeout connect         30000
        timeout server          30000
        retries                 3
        option                  httpchk GET /
        server                  rtmp-01 172.16.5.11:443 check-ssl
check inter 1000  weight 100 verify none
        server                  rtmp-02 172.16.5.12:443 check-ssl