Hi Cyril,

Thanks, I'm indeed using red5 in my setup, client is flex.

Just non ssl at all, so only 1935 over HA works prefectly. When I set
my frontend to ssl offloading on TCP 443 I see on my red5 server my
client coming in when connecting but than it hangs, no other data in
de red5 log.

I will simply this setup again to see what happens. Red5 works perfectly.

I will report.

Cheers,

Matt