Hi Willy,

We are seeing a strange problem  on the patched server. We have several
haproxy servers running but only one with the latest patch, and this
haproxy has frozen twice in last two days, basically it hits max open
connections 2000 on frontend and then stalls. From the logs it has 1999
connections on one of the backends which is nginx, but nginx_status shows
me only a few active connections. It only happens on the patched haproxy
server and does not happen anywhere else. Interesting thing is this
haproxy is not the one doing SSL, we have two haproxies on the same box
with the latest binary, the SSL one seems ok but the non SSL one keeps on
accumulating connections.

Right now, I see connections building on one backend hitting 150 in the
last few hours, but the backend nginx only shows about 20 active
connections.