On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:10:14AM +0530, Sachin Shetty wrote:
> We deployed the latest and we saw throughput still dropped around peak
> hours a bit, then we swithed to nbproc 4 which is holding up ok.

So probably you were reaching the processing limits for a single process,
that can easily happen with SSL if a lot of rekeying has to be done.

> Note that
> 4 Cpus was not sufficient earlier, so I believe the latest version is
> scaling better.

Good, that confirms that you're not facing these bugs anymore. I'm currently
starting a new release, that will make it easier for you to deploy.

Thanks for the report,