I would be open to implement this feature, as it is currently not possible to
implement this behavior (at least afaik). Would there be interest in such a
feature from the community?

From: "Schimweg, Luca" <luca.schim...@sap.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3. September 2019 at 09:19
To: "haproxy@formilux.org" <haproxy@formilux.org>
Subject: [CAUTION] RFC uuid for log-format

Hey,

for one use case I have, I would need a variable like %uuid in log-formats,
which just generates a random UUID. The use-case would be, to be able to set
the unique-id-format to this uuid, so that we can have a random uuid set as
request-id for any incoming request. Right now, it’s quite difficult to get a
random and unique request-id, the random uuid approach would definitely help
with that.

Best regards
Luca