From: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 1:07 PM
To: D B, Bindushree (Cognizant) <bindushree...@cognizant.com>
Cc: li...@ltri.eu; haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: HAproxy Error

[External]

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 04:02:41AM +0000, bindushree...@cognizant.com wrote:
> HI Lukas,
>
> Package was installed in RHEL machines using yum. Let me know how to install
> Redhat openssl version.

Well, I'm sorry but at this point you're mainly asking how to manage
*your* server. Participants here are not in a position to help you fix what's
on your server if you performed wrong operations. Either you trash it and
reinstall it from scratch to have a clean install, or you contract with someone
to do the job for you. But your requests for help are absolutely not related to
haproxy at this point, only to help you figure how to use google to find how to
install packages on your system.

There's no point continuing this thread, everyone is wasting his time,
including you apparently since you've remained stuck at point zero before the
elementary google search.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.