Dear list,

For purely illustration purposes, this is the kind of diff that would be
generated if one were to clang-format all the .c files:

https://github.com/deltablot/haproxy/commit/878ba41e4742b39034686d2b6feb3c561edeb72a

Showing 195 changed files with 177,997 additions and 174,367 deletions.

oO !

Have a nice evening all (or day depending on your TZ).

~Nicolas

--
~Nico