Nicolas,

Am 18.12.20 um 02:13 schrieb Nicolas CARPi:
>> But even then it stomps over stuff like `a_eq_b` in
>> contrib/ip6range/ip6range.c:
> Could you please enlighten me as to why the diff of this function is of a
> different color from the rest? First time I see this.

I'm not sure I understand the question correctly, but I assume you mean
the highlighting due to me directly linking to the lines?

You can select a range of line numbers by clicking the first line,
holding Shift and clicking the second line. The URL bar will
automatically updated to link to the range.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus