IMO this is a developer list so such mails are expected,
if we split the lists into two, it will be complicated (and error
prone) to simply reply to those commit e-mails (this is
very useful and also common practice), which kind of
defeats the purpose, as the manual ChangeLog e-mails
would still have to be created to keep this list informed.

For those who are bothered by these mails, it's very easy
to filter them out BTW. (not so easy for digest readers, though).

Or, another option is to redirect the diff-less (thus short)
commit messages to this list and create a new one for
the verbose commit mails containing full diffs. (maybe
rather named 'svn-dif...@harbour-project.org', or similar)

Any further opinions on this?
Brgds,
Viktor