Viktor Szakáts wrote:
IMO this is a developer list so such mails are expected, if we split the lists into two, it will be complicated (and error prone) to simply reply to those commit e-mails (this is very useful and also common practice), which kind of defeats the purpose, as the manual ChangeLog e-mails would still have to be created to keep this list informed.
I guess that I don't understand the reason you would reply to a read only list, but I'm willing to listen .

How about this:

1. Create s...@harbour-project.org
2. Set the reply-to on that list to this list.
3. You build a filter in your email client to combine the two lists into one mailbox.

I think that would satisfy everyone.