There are multiple distros on win with different lib names. There is a HUGE chaos around these GTK libs and sublibs. [ That's why I dropped the idea of using GTK. ]

I have two differently named distros f.e., and none used the name you have, so I opted to use the implib name we generate on hb-mkimp.bat. We can extend hb-mkimp to detect other distros, but for sure NOBODY will be fully happy however we choose.

That's how it works on win, and I can't do anything about it, only cairo maintainers/builders/whoever.

Ok, I'm not a distro or makefile man. I just had to rename my libcairo-2.lib to cairo.lib and sample files links again.

Regards,
Mindaugas