* contrib/hbcairo/hbcairo.hbc
    * Changed cairo lib name from 'libcairo-2.0' to 'cairo'
      This is what HB_BUILD_IMPLIB will generate.
    ; TODO: It's the "fun" part of any component adaptation, that
            each build and platform use a different lib naming scheme.
            We should fix this one by one for all platforms.
    ; TODO: Make build tests on each platform/compiler.

I do not understand, why cairo.lib instead of original name. We have not renamed libcurl, libmysql, but renamed libcairo?

Regards,
Mindaugas