Hi,

Viktor Szakáts wrote:
And we have both libpng and zlib hosted in our tree with static builds. It'd be nice to make cairo use them.

I haven't noticed we have libpng in /external. So, by copying:
    c:\harbour\lib\win\mingw\liblibpng.a to c:\mingw\lib\libpng12.dll.a
(this time names are double checked and correct, we have double lib before png) and rebuilding cairo, I have libcairo-2.dll dependent only on system dlls.

It is compiled using mingw, but plays well with all 4 samples compiled with BCC. (I know I should not mix .dlls from different compilers, but I always do it with success :) ). If you are interested, you can take it from: dbtopas.lt/hrb/libcairo-2.dll

Regards,
Mindaugas