Well, we will have to play ball, WP has many rules and
it serves the whole thing pretty well, so either we
should talk with the guy and/or streamline the article to
adhere with the requirements.

Reliable 3rd party references were missing, so I've added
some hard statistics (now also an ohloh page).

We may also use citations from forums (clipper.borda.ru,
hmgforum.com, pctoledo.com.br, comp.lang.clipper), and
our own mailing list. F.e. there was great debate between
Przemek and Xbase++ owner Steffen F. Pirsig:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/harbour@harbour-project.org/msg10164.html
   (and follow-up replies/corrections to this article)

Brgds,
Viktor