i propose  add c:\harbour\doc\xhp-dif.txt to wikipedia page
if you need any info you can copy[less] from my unprofessional blog
I am not a professional writer. So this blogger certainly is not as
slick and clean as something you would find in a professional website
or magazine. This is just my experience, that I share with you, in my
own words. English is not my native language, so my constructs are
probably a bit strange and there are mistakes. Please mail them to me,
so that I can fix them.
http://harbourlanguage.blogspot.com/

--
Massimo Belgrano