From: david goren<mailto:shortwaveol...@mac.com>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 5:37 PM
To: Paul B. Walker, Jr.<mailto:walkerbroadcast...@gmail.com>
Cc: hard-core...@hard-core-dx.coma<mailto:Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Report on Radio Clube do Para 4885

> On Sep 11, 2017, at 4:57 PM, Paul B. Walker, Jr.
> <walkerbroadcast...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My statement was an educated guess based upon observations.   Nothing more
> nothing less.   And now I'm expected to remember something Glenn put in a
> log months Ago? I don't think so!

Paul, nobody’s trying to run you down. The point I was trying make is that in
this listening community observations like this are constantly noted and
therefore eminently searchable. When I saw your original post I just googled
“Clube Do Para off air 4885” and found several mentions right away. It’s fine
to go with your gut, but you’re not listening in a vacuum. We’re listening
along with you and the data is often findable.