Yes there is a version (the orginial one) of the demo that runs on one machine. Jason are you working with William Wong in KL....if so he has the files you need...otherwise let me know and will point you to the files.

J.

Boon Teck Tan wrote:
Where can I find the installation instructions for the
OpenVistASemiVivAVADemo0.1?

Do I follow the instructions set out here:
http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Installation_How_To_VistA_GT.M_Linux

If yes, where do I stop? Should I proceed with Mark Street's step 5?

Since this is the offline version (ie. not connected to the Internet),
I can only access the CPRS using a Windows client on my LAN? Is there
any demo server on the Windows platform so that I could perform
everything on a standalone pc?

I could install the Platinum edition on Cache in Windows, but that
won't have sample data, right?

Thanks for all the assistance.

L8R

jason