Is there a document that you could point me to that outlines the technique?

You should be able to use the same technique that is used to install EDT/TPU as an alternate editor under VMS.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Before one gets the right answer, one must ask the right question." -- S. Barry Cooper