Okay, I can certainly appreciate that. The web of interdependencies in Vista modules (especially the clinical ones) does make it difficult to simply ignore one you have no plans to use. But, as you know, I think this is a problem crying out for a real solution, not just another workaround (administrative or otherwise).

===
Gregory Woodhouse

--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle