The message below makes sense. By the same token, would the following
configuration have problems resolving?

67.104.173.198  vistasrv
127.0.0.1       localhost
38.113.0.251    vistasrv

Does VistA require resolving to "vistasrv", or will it resolve to another
name (such as "worksrv")? As in the following:
67.104.173.198  vistasrv
127.0.0.1       localhost
38.113.0.251    worksrv

And:
We use DNS for WWW only, not our LAN. Does that impact the above
configuration?

I think I am starting to get it.

Thanks,

thurman