I will get started again tonite,,, well as soon as I get home.

Question: There are two OpenVista downloads,,, one is SemiViva,, and
the other SemiViva Gold. Are they both installed in the same manner?

Well,, I guess I'm tryring to ask,, one has data installed,,, and the
other doesn't right? It seems that I get confused with the already
installed domains. Am I making sense ?

Would an empty package be easier to install than the demo ?