On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 12:04, Greg Woodhouse wrote:
> First of all, this is not a WorldVistA list, this is Hardhats. If
> WorldVistA chooses to focus entirely on GT.M that is their choice, but
> not everyone running (or interested in running) VistA will use GT.M,
> and the intent of this list is to focus on VistA infrastructure
> regardless of the platform.

I understand this, but what are you going to do when the seemingly
majority of developers on the list are making the rational decision to
use the Free Software product.  Should the letters G T and M be expunged
from the list?  You can't make VistA work without the right kind of
database and the two are strongly intertwined.  I wish I could run it
with MYSQL, but I can't.

It's difficult for me to understand any complaint in regard to the lists
members focusing on GT.M which is the Free Software database backend
that they are using.  It sound to me a little bit like complaining about
gentrification.

Ruben