Um, actually that BREAK is in %ZOSV on purpose.  That's currently how the
Programmer mode option gets you to "programmer mode" from MenuMan in GT.M.
Note that it's not an error message but an "Information" message.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
Woodhouse
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:44 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] help with vista

The MUMPS language includes a BREAK command, which is simply an
explicit breakpoint for debugging. (There are other ways of setting
breakpoints, too). According to VA coding standards, this command is
not allowed in released code, so someone must have put it there and
neglected to remove it. (Note: it will most likely be abbreviated B in
the source code.)

--- Samuel Fontanez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi my name is Samuel and i am trying to run the last
> > version of OpenVista Semiviva in GTM version 5.00
> > but i can't loggin as a programmer when i arrive to
> > programmer mode it is giving me an error. I will
> show
> > you the error:

> >  KIDS   Kernel Installation & Distribution System
> >    PG     Programmer mode
> >           Delete Unreferenced Options
> >           Error Processing ...
> >           Global Block Count
> >           Routine Tools ...
> >
> > Select Programmer Options Option: PG  Programmer
> mode
> > %GTM-I-BREAK, Break instruction encountered
> >                 At M source location
> > PRGMODE+4^%ZOSVSelect Systems Manager Menu Option:

> > that is the error, i think that i am not setting
> very
> > well the variable that grant me permision to
> programer
> > mode, that is why it won't let me go further in the
> > menu.
> >
> > Also if you can help me with the vista documentation
>
> > anything that you can send will be very apreciate.
> >
> > Thanks for your time,
> > Samuel.

> Practices
> Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing
> & QA
> http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf

Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery