I just returned from a long trip and upon returning home was pleasantly surprised to learn that the World Vista team is meeting next week for their conference.  But much to my dismay, it looks as if I am too late to attend the 1 day course for the MUMPS language.  I have a few questions regarding this. I am a former Medical Manager dealer and 90% of my old clients do not have an EMR system.  I am not versed in the Mumps language at all, and since I don't have any background in this language  do you still recommend I attend this conference?  Am I going to be totally lost?  Are many of the installers and support teams for vista now servicing private practices?  If so how difficult has this transition be en for the practices?  Most of my old clients, either single physicians or small groups of 2 or 3 doctors,  have inquired about EMR but also want the system to be integrated with Medical Manager, is this possible?  Since most of my clients keep their billing in house they would want a total solution for their office, could vista work for them?  Sorry if these questions are redundant, this is my first time writing in this forum, any and all help is much appreciated.