-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Sevart
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2005 12:13
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] Antec TruePower is OUT

To be honest, I somewhat suspect the problem may be with the True550 model
only. I've talked to a few other people that have had unreasonably high
failure rates with the True550, but not lesser models. I don't know why this

could be, but the does appear to be a pattern along those lines.

I do believe Enermax has gone downhill in the last 3-4 years, but they still

make my top 5 list. Actually, I'm not sure what my top 5 list is anymore. It

had always been PCP&C, Antec TruePower, Sparkle/FSP/Fortron, Antec
SmartPower, and Enermax...now I'm thinking PCP&C, Seasonic,
Sparkle/FSP...and undecided from there.

Greg