1. good to hear!

2. They can only tell the manufacture date from the serial number. which should be enough esp on a 1 year old unit that has 3 year warranty. BS for sure to have to "Fax" and not having an online/email RMA process is just not acceptable these days

I still need to "call" DLink to get 2 of my camera's RMA'd. One dcs-3220 w/ rev 1.0 firmware, no updates & doesn't seem to get that upload to remote ftp port 21 does not mean 5376! The other, DCS-900, mysteriously overheated sitting plugged in & idle on my bookshelf the past 3 months.

On the bright side I decided to try SanDisk vie web/email again about my dead circa 2002 256mb SD card since i found the invoice stuffed somewhere, & got not only a RMA but free fedex return shipping w/o talking to a live person. This in contrast to when call last year & stated it was purchased via ebay and they weren't going to honor the warranty w/o faxing invoice, but I was smarter this time & mentioned the vendor's web site instead (now defunct vendor).

Good luck!

Greg Sevart wrote:
Just thought I would follow up:

1. Motherboard/Procs/RAM/cards/etc are all okay; the Antec didn't kill them when it popped
2. The SeaSonic appears to be doing a good job. My 12V rail is higher than with the Antec, but the +5 rail is about 0.04V lower.
3. Antec's RMA procedure is absurd. They have an online web form to request an RMA, but all they do is refer you to the PDF RMA form that was available the whole time. You must fill this out and _FAX_ it to Antec, along with your original receipt. (which is flippin' stupid anyway, they should be able to get the date from the serial number). Yet, their website proudly proclaims "Best-In-Class" customer service. Bullshit.

Greg