First off, do you have any idea how long it takes a lawsuit to move through the courts? Second, how do you know FOR SURE that nothing has been done or is in the works? Maybe they didn't shut down the

Either way, WGA will block the FCKGW and like keys. So the problem is solved. Microsoft benefits by not having to drag all of these black market OEM's through the courts.

Wayne Johnson wrote:

As I'm sure Thane, Joe User & I have reported others to MSFT because they installed the FCKGW version of XP but I can say without a doubt MSFT did absolutely nothing to punish the people that were reported & now they supposedly want to do something? I don't believe they'll do any more than the WGA states on the surface. MSFT knows that if they tighten the noose too much some one will take the whole EULA thing about them owning the software & that all we're paying for is it's use all the way to the Supreme Court.