Ah, republican penis envy.  BC had a Rep congress the whole time and new we've got a Rep pres and congress.  If stuff is broken now, guess what - it is their fault.

On 9/1/05, Wayne Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 04:07 PM 9/1/2005, Christopher Fisk typed:
>I played online poker last night.  How dare I gamble while thousands are
>dying and homeless!"

I suppose BC was playing with interns. The reason we don't have an energy
policy is because Monica was playing with his cigar.

I've got an idea, why don't we wait until we need things before we start
planning for them.

In any case it's too late now so lets help pickup the pieces.

    Wayne D. Johnson
Ashland, OH, USA 44805
<http://www.wavijo.com>

--
-jmg

Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit.
Henry Brooks Adams [1838-1918]