To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [H] OT - Intelligent Design dealt harsh blow by NJ Judge

Pat Robertson wrote:

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "The Hardware List" <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:40:23 -0500

Instead of blaming the Creator in intelligent design for sickness and death, why not hope for the day he fixes the hindrance to the human body remaining well and regenerating thus not wearing out and dying, as we know it has the basic design to do? But then there are those who do not believe it required intelligent design to build something as complex as the universe and the human body.

Why do all whales have useless hip bones? Not very intelligent in design I'd say.

Ah....perhaps you lack sufficient intelligence! :)