Could be going bad.   The last Linksys I lost did the same thing, as did
the D-Link before that..

Really frustrating.  Intermittent, worked most of the time, had to reset
(power cycle) the DSL modem and router every 2-3 or 3-4 days.  Reboot
PC's, etc.

Drove me nuts for a couple-three weeks.  Called SBC, they did line tests
and claimed all was OK.  Finally sent someone to my house to check wiring
up to the D-mark.  They still claimed all was OK on their end.

Everything would work fine for a while, then just slow down, or drop off,
or not connect, or stop in the middle of downloads, you name it..

Hate this consumer level stuff sometimes.  No easy way to diagnose the
equipment that I know of.

I finally swapped out the DSL modem as a test figuring it would be
unlikely that 2 of them were bad.  Issues still happened, so I finally
ended up buying a new router for 60 bucks from Office Depot.

Problem solved.

Lost 2 of these cheap consumer routers in 3 years.

--

JRS       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

Facts do not cease to exist just