I recently replaced my Modem due to having to reset often, now the modem is
fine and a couple of time a week need to reset my fvs318, really hate the
thought of replacing it with something inferior.

Wish I could just have it reboot everyday at 3 AM or something. :-)
Internet/LAN seem fine when the interne connection goes down though.
fp

At 07:59 AM 1/12/2006, JRS Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !