I'm using Vista Ultimate on my server only, does a decent job. FTP runs OK.
Does it's job well.
My only main complaint is I do have SW on my main box I do not care to loose so
putting it there for now is not a option. I have not run MS's diagnostic yet
though. Some of this stuff may work if I do a upgrade but I would prefer a
clean but then the problems with some of my sw would surface.
FWIW the first release was more of a hog then the final release which seems to
adjust itself. My server is only a 2400 Barton with 1 gb of ram and a fx5900
video card and it runs fine.
Only have Vista Business final so I will have to clean install my server which
is still RC2. In all their wisdom that is what MS sent me.

At 12:23 AM 2/25/2007, Zulfiqar, Naushad Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !