Mine's doing OK with Vista as well,

Used the excuse of Vista coming out to buy my 1st new PC in 2-3 years....

Intel Badaxe 975 Xpress chipset mobo  (D975XBX2)
Core2 Duo E6600 CPU w/ the 4 meg cache
2 gigs of OCZ DDRam
New Lian Li PC-61 case
Mushkin modular 580 watt power supply (love this thing)
nVidia 7950 PCI Xpress video card w/ 512 megs of memory
500 gig WD Sata data disk
74 gig WD Raptor boot disk

Windows Vista Performance rating for this setup is 5.4, on a scale of 1-5.
The graphics and HD ratings are 5.9 and 5.7 respectively, but the lowest
score is 5.4 for Calculations per Second, so that's the score that shows
overall.

It's still not too shabby to be over 5 on a 1-5 rating scale.  :)

The modular cabling on the power supply is so cool.  Only have to plug in
the cables you need, no excess cables clogging up the interior of the case.
:)

--

JRS    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...