At 02:14 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:
No. Aero Glass is an all-or-nothing feature.

So both video cards would have to support Aero, which means, of course, that no PCI video cards are capable of supporting Aero

Time to replace that AIW...I
decided a long time ago that I'll never use an integrated video+capture
solution again. :)

yes, but there are so many unsupported things about Vista, that matter to me, that I am not in a big hurry to switch to Vista. But I do want to buy a 30 inch monitor, and for that I need to upgrade the video card.

Greg