piracy is a farce create by BG who knows how to.
Want to stop piracy, allow ppl to own what they buy and install it as many time
as they want. problem over. :-!

MS gets most of their $$$ from the big manufacturers anyway. JMO
fp

At 02:46 PM 3/29/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !