I've thankfully only had to call the activation number once, and it was a pain in the butt. The problem was ultimately resolved "no questions asked" but it took forever to get to an operator. and my usual trick of just repeating "operator" "operator" "operator" at the voice prompts didn't seem to work :P

Scott