Unfortunately, I missed the boat on the 4800+ x2! :(

The 4200+ X2 seems to be the faster AMD64 and the Opteron 185 the fastest
socket 939. Then seem to be expensive vs. the AM2 and core 2 duo processors.
Just not sure I can justify the cost vs. performance increase. May be better
to just wait for a complete upgrade to a new socket format in the future!

Thanks for your observations. Glad to know you do see a difference going to
dual core with video editing.

Jim Maki
[EMAIL PROTECTED]