Hello Rick,

Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 11:46:05 AM, you wrote:

> Reminds me of the only Dell I ever had...
> The HD eventually failed "RIGHT WHILE" I was talking to the guy
> on the phone. I was on the phone with them almost constantly...
> (My wife said they must have had a dart board with my picture on it...)

> After they switched to Tech Support in India, and I started getting
> TOTALLY wrong answers  - like "erase your BIOS settings",
> (it will Auto-detect them again --- NOT --- wrong model), I figured I
> better build my own...

Yeah and Dell ain;t the only India lusers... I recently got sent to
India on a Sonicwall (Firewall appliance for those that don't know)
issue. I faithfully listened and ended up with a completely bricked
device. I was so pissed. Finally, I got an American and after I
explained my deal and that I did not want to deal with India again -
he told me I can request American support and I will get it. Yay.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...