Can I assume that part of the xdsl install kit will be a sheet that lists the
various IP addys for the servers I will need to use?
Servers like POP, Mail, SMTP, Login(?), DNS, etc.
I'm checking through my old Verizon credentials to see what I have/rcvd.

If not, do I cause any trouble if I spend time with WhoIs and/or my Trace
Route proggy to try and find out what I think I need?
Alternately, I suppose I could call the provider's Help Desk, but I am not
multi-lingual! LOL!

Thanks,
Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net