Thanks Ben,
Spent time at the bellsouth.net site and got some of the info.
And some flakey news that I'll ask in a follow-on email.....
Best,
Duncan
At 14:52 10/11/2007 -0400, you wrote:

You should get either an email or a sheet with that info. Alternately, they probably have a website with that information, or you could ask someone on DSLReports.com.

DHSinclair wrote:
Can I assume that part of the xdsl install kit will be a sheet that lists the
various IP addys for the servers I will need to use?
Servers like POP, Mail, SMTP, Login(?), DNS, etc.
snip

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net