-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:49 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: [H] research

Thanks Tim,
Was hoping this was the case, but needed to ask the collective anyway.
73 faqs later I have some good and some notsogood info to ponder.
More q's to come........... LOL!
Amazing how complex this stuff has gotten! Or, maybe it is just my AAADD
(age-affected-attention-deficit-disorder)!!
Best,
Duncan

At 14:59 10/11/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>If you use a gateway router you only need one address. Also, Network will
be
>semi secured :)
>
>But if you decide to go the way your thinking, they give you a list of
>addresses you can use. You can use those addresses anyway you like.
>
>Regards,
>
>Tim "The Beave" Lider
>E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
snip

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net