Can someone contact me possibly off list even. To talk about PC cards and
which is best for me?

I want the absolute best possible one for Dish Satellite TV, needs to
suppose 2 channels at once, and be able to record to my harddrive, copy to
DvD and all that fun stuff.. FM Tuner is a plus but not really important I
suppose... I heard that Hauppauge was pretty good.. One I forget which, had
poor support, and well I forget now it WAS months ago I was looking.. Well I
finally made the switch to Dish TV and am working on buying a new stereo
system to link my TV and PC together.. To let me do PC stuff and TV stuff
via my PC.. OR play on my TV! I really want this to be super fantastic, so,
please, someone has to have a ton of high end ideas and especially, since it
is my part I need to find out, I need a Card idea! My friend is researching
most of the stereo speakers and receiver and all that, although is leaving
the final decision up to me..

That is why I came here. I know this list has some incredibly smart people
on it, and I want to tap into everyone and get several opinions, perhaps
even start people talking about this for a few days, that would help so much
.

Ken
(I know this is stupid, but, what the heck here we go! Email me at
Hardwaregroup at Nwonknu Hq dot-here net! OR now here's the part that scares
me.. CALL ME at 650-368-5364, and I mean literally any time day or night, I
am often awake until after 7am PST, and since I have to take my pain
medicines every 6 hours anyway, I am usually awake whenever, so.. CALL?)