First of all, thank you very much for your replies, Tharin Olsen and Brian
Weeden.

I will look into getting a better quality speaker wire somehow..  I will
give that link to my friend and see if he wants to tackle making it, and
then get to keep all the tools afterwards perhaps, for doing it for me
(remember I can't do it, due to beign stuck in bed with arthritis)..  Will
have to add it all up and see if it ends up cheaper when just making cables
for one system,.  I looked at some of the better cables and ouch they sure
get you on price don't they?

As for the all in one type system, I think with what I need, I need to pick
and choose, to make sure I get everything I want, that is the best possible
(within reason of course, hehe).  The PC card one, for Dish TV I thought was
possible.  I have DISH now, I had DirecTV last week, no anymore though.  I
do not want Cable though, I've had it before and I just prefer to go with
DISH, so I will!  Ha ha.

BUT, I really really wanna get a PC card that will let me use DISH TV  on my
PC with is.  Any ideas anyone? On list of off?  A, not specifically asking
for something that would break any list rules, but if what you have to
suggest is against rules here in any way, just email me or call me please?
I need to finalize my purchases quite soon..

My friend came back and said to get this.. So, for my receiver, I will have.
  Http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/accessories/538999633
jsessionid=4F94EBABC9344B6166B99A9D6D34579F

Unless one of you tells me otherwise on it, before tonight is over or early
early morning..  It looks nice, and well I don't know a ton about stereo's
and such..  That's why I am so lost.

Thank you again everyone!

Ken