Hello,

So I've been doing WoW (because of this list mind you) for 3 years. It
was better (and worse - mostly better) then EQ. My guild is nearly
thru the end game content. I'm not excited about WotLK expansion. I'm
pretty disgusted with the lack of work done by the artists in this
game. I think overall, my WoW days are drawing to an end. However,
once again, the list did well by me in getting me into this game.

So, now my question are these.
What are you playing now and what do you plan to play?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...