I played WoW for 2 years and am currently playing Lord of the Rings
Online. I like both of them cause they are PVE which I enjoy. I am really
looking forward to Warhammer. It has PVP and PVE all mixed together. Its
release date is Q2 2008.

Lord of the Rings Online is fun if you enjoy PVE. The game has something
called monster play which is its answer to PVP but I don't really enjoy it
all that much. The graphics are fantastic though, much better than WoW and
it has support for DX10.