Well, really not the same type of game but Conquer Club is a great online
version of the board game Risk. I am totally addicted to it. Though, my 2
brothers and I played it a lot as a kids. My youngest brother is dead now and
some of my favorite memories are of camping and playing risk by a lantern.

Tribal Wars is a great game. I got high in the rankings etc. but it got to be
like work! :)  Had to log in to make weapons, grow your village, defend,
attack, take care of your alliance matters. I was so wrapped up in it I had the
wife bring the laptop to a hospital so I could make moves while having
treatment for an internal bleed.

Battle Dawn is not to bad. Kinda like Tribal Wars but future/space based where
as Tribal Wars was medieval.

Hope that helps to waste some more of your time! lol

Good luck.

Hbest